Monday, June 4, 2012

Cradled website

So our Cradled website has been up for a few weeks now, but I haven't made a big deal about it on my blog yet.  Things are about to get big, so we are very excited!  Not about women hurting, but at the ability to be able to reach out to so many more.  If you haven't checked it out, it's www.Cradled.org or you can click on the button to the right (or put that on your blog if you feel like it would reach out to women).  We just got our brochures printed to give out to the OBs and midwives, and I'm planning our luncheon for September.  I'm learning all of this as I go along, so it's a fun challenge, but there is so much to learn about doing it right!  (getting the non-profit status, planning and marketing an event, etc.)  Up until now, we have just been serving the women who we met or our friends put us in contact with. Now, we know that one hospital in town will make sure every woman who has a loss will know about the services we offer, and we're waiting to meet with the other hospital.  We are also thrilled to have added the infertility support component; so many times this goes hand in hand with a loss.
Many of our services are for women in Central Texas, but we also will give e-mail support or provide a listening ear if someone needs to talk.
I am all ears if you have advice or suggestions!  We are still adding resources and other information so check back again!

1 comment:

Elle's mommy said...

Hello Rachelle! I just wanted to say hi and thank you for stopping by my blog and reading about our sweet girl! I am so sorry for your loss! I checked out the Cradled page and what you are doing sounds fabulous! It is a great need! Thank you again and I hope you are having a great day!