Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tuesday. . .

We've requested another ultrasound, which will take place Tuesday. Of course, I do welcome the opportunity to make sure everything is progressing normally (no surprises at delivery!). Call me crazy, but I still want one more chance to make sure there are not two babies in there. Often the kicks feel as if there are two in there (seriously, she/they are constantly kicking and punching). I was encouraged by a story of a lady in today's culture who didn't know she had twins until delivery--even with modern day ultrasounds! My faith is strong again that this is still possible, so pray with me that Tuesday God will reveal what's truly inside my belly :) Once again, I will not be disappointed with our little girl--But, as Beth Moore says "I want to believe God to the absolute limit of what He can do." I will let you know Tuesday how things go, but pray with me--God has given me renewed faith again to believe the unbelievable.

No comments: