Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Excited about Christmas. . .


I just had to share these pictures from the 10 week mark so you can see what I mean by how big I am with my extra large baby! I must say that I'm very excited about Christmas this year--the last 3 have not been so good. The first one we knew that Scott was going to deploy to Iraq in a week or two, the second one we were apart and still didn't know if he would be safe, the third one (while I was so happy to have him home) we had just lost Grace so it kind of tainted things. This year, when Christmas comes, it means our baby girl is arriving just around the corner, so I'm very excited. I will always have a place in my heart for those who are separated on Christmas by a deployment or who have lost a spouse, so I never take that for granted. But, I am determined that for us, this will be the best Christmas in 4 years :) Please keep praying for everything to go well with the rest of the pregnancy and delivery :) 9 weeks or less now. . .

No comments: