Monday, December 1, 2008

Interesting. . .

Scott gave me a gift certificate for a prenatal massage (so sweet of him and so needed!) A doula (kind of like a midwife-specializes in keeping you comfortable during labor and delivery) performed the massage, and at the very end she asked if I minded her rubbing my belly. I said "no," and as soon as she started, she said "are you sure there's only one baby in here?" I couldn't believe my ears. I briefly told her the story (knowing it sounded crazy as I was telling it). She kept feeling around and mentioned the 3 areas that I always wonder about (as far as where is the head, rear, etc.) and she couldn't understand how it would be just one. I explained to her that we had another ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, and it showed only one, but that maybe God wasn't ready to reveal it until delivery. So, I'll let you ponder that one. . .as of right now I have 4-6 weeks to go, but if it's twins, it will be more like 3 weeks. I guess I better pack a bag just in case :)

No comments: