Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To all of you who are hurting. . .

My heart goes out to you all who have suffered a loss. I do grieve with you, think of you, and pray for you even though I have not met you. Thank you for sharing your heart with me.

Some of you have been writing comments that are forwarded to my e-mail, but I have no way to respond unless I post my response on the blog for everyone to read. If you would be so kind as to include your e-mail in your comment, that would be helpful for me to be able to respond to you individually. Nona, I would love to hear how your doctor appointment went today.

Please hang on to your hope--as the song by Steven Curtis Chapman encouraged me, "we can grieve with hope; we can cry with hope." and of course my theme verse, "Against all hope, Abraham believed. . ." from Romans 4.

No comments: