Tuesday, May 15, 2012

8 ways to Cope When Grieving--straight from a friend

You all have heard me talk about my best friend from Germany, Nicole, whose husband was killed May 25, 2006 from an IED explosion in Iraq.  Those were tough times.  She had an amazing post yesterday that I wanted to share on ways to cope with grief--this is the real deal.  I've walked with her, and I can agree with them from my own personal experiences as well--she knows what she's talking about, and I thought she communicated it so well.  I hope it helps!

http://nicsrevelations.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/8-ways-to-cope-when-grieving/

She will continue to do a series on grief, so check back!
http://nicsrevelations.wordpress.com/

you don't want to miss this!

2 comments:

Mer said...

THanks for sharing Rach...I've thought about Nicole from time to time and wondered how she was. Miss ya'll!

Mer said...

THanks for sharing Rach...I've thought about Nicole from time to time and wondered how she was. Miss ya'll!