Friday, September 21, 2012

Heather from Chicago

Today I am completely derailing from my usual topics regarding grief, loss of a baby or other deep thoughts :)  I am linking up with Kelly's Korner, because I have 2 amazing friends that I want to show off.
Heather with her family (on left)
Heather with her brother


Heather is from Chicago.  We met a few years ago after I had graduated from college and instantly became friends after being forced into doing a skit for the singles retreat.  I have such great memories of that year we spent together in Charleston, SC, and I really found a true friend in Heather.  She now lives in Chicago, and we still keep in touch and get to see each other fairly often.
She is wise and thoughtful with a bit of a dreamer inside, COMPASSIONATE, adventurous--I have fun memories of mountain biking and ballroom/swing dancing--and during that time she helped out the children's ministry at a church with low-income families.  She enjoys and appreciates all kinds of music and arts.  We could turn on the silliness, but at the same time I love calling her for deep conversations.  She is caring, loves the Lord, has a sweet demeaner, loves to laugh, and comes from a great family.  She is not afraid to try something out of her comfort zone!

She wants you to know that she enjoys running, biking, dancing, cooking, photography and would prefer to be active than watching a lot of TV.  :)

She would love to meet a Godly man who desires to serve the Lord and do the adventure of life together.

You've got to meet her!  She is gold!  Leave me a comment or e-mail rachelle@cradled.org if you are interested in getting to know her better!


Heather running a half marathon

No comments: