Friday, September 21, 2012

Mindy from Dallas

As I said before, I'm derailing from my usual topics of grief and losing a baby to join Kelly's Korner to show of my amazing single friends :)
Mindy lives in Dallas, and she discipled me while I was in college (We met once a week, and she would pray with me and encourage me in my faith).  I really looked up to her as a spiritual mentor--she is bold, loves the Lord, and has a heart for the Nations.  She has great administrative skills and is also great with people--not afraid to make new friends.  While we were in Germany, she was doing mission work in the Middle East.  I loved when she would come stay with us while she renewed her Visa--it was a treat to get to hear about the amazing things God was doing among her and her friends.  Needless to say, she has a great understanding of world events and other cultures. 

Mindy has a radiant, fun personality.  She is easy-going, a great listener, a loyal friend, well-spoken, wise, not afraid to try new things, and she is close to her nieces.  She is active and also enjoys going to sporting events--especially Ranger games.  And since she's originally from California, it's still in her blood--she loves the beach, sunshine, convertibles and a good glass of wine. :)

You have to meet her!   Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail at Rachelle@cradled.org if you would like to get in touch with her.

No comments: