Tuesday, September 16, 2008

22 weeks and counting. . .




These pics were taken Sunday, when I hit the end of week 22. Yesterday marked 4 months until our due date so it feels like time is going to fly by now. From now on, this part of the pregnancy is uncharted territory for me :) She still is constantly kicking me, so it is always reassuring that things are still okay.
Well, that's all for now--people have been asking for pics of my belly, so here they are. Yes, it's still like summer here--I miss fall in Germany!

3 comments:

Mer said...

Lookin good!

Sundance said...

Hi Rachelle!
You look mah-velous as always.
I am so glad to see you here. Congratulations to you and Scott.
Can I say "Yipee"!?
Teresa S...(GIBC Leimen)

Unknown said...

You definitely have that glow about you! PTL, He has blessed you abundantly and you have been a blessing to us by sharing. Growth and change are taking place here at GIBC too. We're studying the Excellent Wife and Exemplary Husband during discipleship hour and concentrating on our relationship with God. Grace group will be farewelling the Reich's on the 7th. It won't be the same without all of you guys!!! Lot of Love, Barb