Monday, September 1, 2008

May 4, 2008

From my journal. . .

"This morning my pregnancy test was positive. It's hard to believe it's really true even though I thought that's what God was speaking. I took a test a couple of days ago, and it was negative, but I kept belieivng and hoping. God is so amazing--I am in awe that He gave us this incredible gift."

[I remember taking the test and believing it was going to be positive, because when I awoke, I just knew I was pregnant. When I actually saw the results, it validated that God had said I would conceive April 14. That was pretty amazing for both Scott and I to understand. I was really nervous and excited to tell my parents, but I wanted to tell the whole story. Thankfully we were on a long drive into France that day, so I could tell them everything before they went back to the States the next day.]

No comments: