Monday, September 1, 2008

May 17, 2008

From my journal. . .

"Your Word says that if we ask in Your name and believe it has been completed, it will be done. Lord we continue to pray that Your work and Your glory be revealed with these babies. Jesus, we cry out to you for a miracle, and we believe you have the power to complete what You promised--redeeming and restoring what was lost with Grace.
I was feeling less strong this morning, and God reminded me of Abraham and Isaac, and how God had promised many nations through Isaac, but then God asked Abraham to kill Isaac. Abraham believed that promise would be fulfilled somehow, so he trusted God up to the last minute when God provided a different sacrifice.
I have to believe the dream He gave me and the little things that keep happening--I got home from the doctor, and the internet page headline was "Faith in God." Just before we went to the doctor I had read Scott all of the promises. Lord please strengthen his faith. Thank you for keeping me strong.
The same Jesus who healed a blind man--he was blind from birth so that God's glory would be revealed--is the same Jesus today who does miracles. Lord please increase Scott's faith. God, guard his mind from doubt and confusion.
I can't thank You enough for giving us so many people praying in faith. You are our healer and redeemer. Lord protect me from fear."

No comments: