Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mustard Seed. . .

Well, at this point we are so excited about our little girl--I do look forward to when I can finally hold her! I have not heard God speak anything directly about this pregnancy ever since we had the ultrasound a few weeks ago, but I am resting with an open heart to whatever He has in store. I do know with Him anything is possible, so I have a mustard seed of faith that we could still end up with twins January 15 (boy and girl :) ), but I am open to whatever God's plan is right now. The good news is that God honors even mustard seeds of faith--and regardless, I trust whatever He has planned. I don't feel like I have to figure it all out, but if He is planning on a miracle like that still, I would like to be exercising active faith! I still am in awe and amazement that we even will be having a little girl soon after Christmas this year--the time of year we lost Grace. I am so thankful for this gift of life and the privilege to be pregnant.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Evans said...

Hi Rachelle, You don't know me but Linsay sent me this to send to a friend of mine whe recently miscarried. I read through the whole blog yesterday in amazement! What an awesome reflection of GOd's glory!! I have never been through what you have but your story has still greatly inspired me in my walk with God. I pray that the rest of your pregnancy will go smoothly and I can't wait to read about what God has in store for you!