Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Funny Thing. . .

It's a girl! Of course I was a little surprised, but we are not disappointed. We could only see one baby, and the ultrasound technician thought it was a girl.

I still believe that God fulfilled His promise by me getting pregnant in April, and He promised to "restore what was lost." We lost a girl, and now He's given us another one. I still have hope and faith that someday we will have boy twins. . .And all the lessons I learned about God's character and faith haven't changed :)

The good news is that everything was healthy and normal--that's the important thing, so we are very happy and relieved. Our due date is still January 15. . .

I will keep you updated. . .
Rachelle

2 comments:

undergroundcrowds said...

knowing that our due dates are/were exactly the same, it's easier for me to imagine exactly where you are in your progress. praise the Lord!!!

Anonymous said...

please don't be concerned about what kind of a writer you are... you, are putting your faith into action and spreading it all around for everyone to share and learn from! PTL!!!! May the Lord continue to bless us all in your blessings.