Monday, September 1, 2008

May 20, 2008

From my journal. . .

"Lord I am so overwhelmed today--there is so much to do and I am getting so tired from the pregnancy. I need your help and grace to get everything done. Lord, I'm sorry my prayers have been so focused on me and my situation. Lord, I want a miracle so badly, but I guess I'm not sure if we'll see it by May 30. This morning I was encouraged by a woman on the misdiagnosed miscarriage website who had lower hormone levels and gave birth to a healthy girl. She also said that a tilted uterus often shows an earlier pregnancy.
I'm believing God!
I do hope that May 30 we will see twins.
Yesterday in one of my Bible studies we looked up some verses, and one was about God remembering Rachel and her giving birth to a son. My name is the same Hebrew for Rachel, so I was wondering. . .
God is a God of order and perfection--so many things have lined up so far.

No comments: