Monday, September 1, 2008

May 29, 2008

From my journal. . .

"Today everything in our house was packed and loaded ready to get on the boat. The Lord was gracious and helped me so much. I am still feeling pregnant and tomorrow we have an appointment at 10:30. Although I know that your body can still act pregnant even if you are going to miscarry, we are praying that there will be no doubt in the doctor's mind that everything is okay and there are twins. Obviously, if there is nothing there we will still have to believe until I actually do miscarry, but for the sake of everyone here it would be wonderful to have it confirmed tomorrow. Lord I know it will all happen in your timing. We are nervous, but in a good way--hoping that science will reveal the truth and prove God's faithfulness to show the world He keeps His promises. I am very excited--I just can't wait, and people all over the world are praying. I'm just praying it will be easy for her to see, because she doesn't have much time."

"Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows." Matt. 10:31

No comments: