Monday, September 1, 2008

May 18, 2008

From my journal. . .

"God you have been with me ever since we got the news. Your hand has been working on so many people's hearts. I do feel like when I asked God to speak to me Thursday He said He had already spoken, which led me to believe that He was going to keep His promise of our babies in April and they would not die. People's faith is increasing as they pray for a miracle, so I know He who is able will do something beyond our comprehension or imagination. This morning I awoke with diarrhea so I didn't want to go to church. I read my faith verses and Romans 4 and started getting ready for church. Thankfully I was fine once I was there. Scott asked if we should stop by the office, and a good friend of ours got up the courage to tell us that his heart had been so burdened for us and that years ago he found out his spiritual gift was healing (through a spiritual gifts class/questionnaire). He felt like God was leading him to try out his gift, because he never had, and if it was okay with us he wanted to pray over me. I was so touched and encouraged and after that I told him God was going to honor him stepping out in boldness, because it was not easy for him. After I came home, I knew it was not possible to have any more doubt--God was going to heal our babies if he had led this man to step out in faith with his gift.
Having twins at this stage is an even bigger miracle than I ever imagined. Before this I was expecting twins, but now when we really find out, it is going to be huge! Lord, I just thank you for how You're increasing the faith of all of these people."

No comments: