Sunday, August 31, 2008

April 17, 2008

From my journal. . .

"Our due date is nearing, but I don't even know what I'm feeling. I guess because my brain knows that it's not reality. Sometimes I daydream about how big I would be by now, but I guess I know that I will be that way someday. I guess I really am crazy, because my hope for being pregnant now and finding out around the due date is so alive now that I'm more focused on that than the death. I suppose that I've been miraculously healed emotionally.

The truth of my secret is that I feel like I know I'm pregnant. I don't know why, but it just feels true. We will find out in a few days, but even though I'm not having any signs it just is what I sense. I could be totally crazy, but the thought of being disappointed at the end of this month doesn't even cross my mind. Lord, I don' t want to be crazy, but I also want to believe the unbelievable. I have no doubt that when we are pregnant we will have twins. Lord help me not to forget the faith journey You've brought me through."

"Be not afraid, only believe." Mark 5:36

No comments: