Sunday, August 31, 2008

March 18, 2008

From my journal. . .

"I want to have faith like Abraham--he trusted You no matter what. Lord I know Your timing is perfect--whenever You want these boys brought into the world. I am believing for before we move--nothing is impossible with You. Help me to be patient. God, You are so good to us--how could I ever want more. I call to God and the Lord saves me and covers me with His love. Lord help me to receive everything You've promised me and told me every day. Lord, Your hand will guide me--help me to follow You and the path You've carved for me. Thank You, Lord how You've led me to songs to encourage my faith and answer the questions of my heart. Continue to increase Scott's faith.
Lord, thank you for ministering to me. I just read a passage about Jesus from my other study, but of course it is alive for my situation. Matt 13:58 "and he did not do any miracles there because of their lack of faith." Lord help me to be full of faith. [I then thanked the Lord for the miraculous healing of a young man that was medically documented--he had cancer, their church prayed over him, and he went back to the doctor and was cancer free]. Thank you Lord for that testimony of faith.
It was 3 months ago we found out our baby had died. It was God's perfect plan and timing. She was due in a little over a month, but I don't really think about that."

No comments: