Sunday, August 31, 2008

February 9-10, 2008

From my journal. . .

"Lord, You are the Great Healer. Thank you for making me whole physically and emotionally. Thank you for restoring me. Please keep my insides healthy and whole to have my boys. The Lord has restored me soul and He will restore what was lost. "I'll repay you double for your woes."
My faith is strong today. The Lord is gracious and compassionate, full of mercy."

February 10, 2008
"Lord, thank you for healing me emotionally. I really feel okay-of course I am sad sometimes but I am not brokenhearted. I need You so much, because I am as weak as a mouse. Lord, I don't want people to think I've got it all together--please help them to see that you have healed me and ministered to me. A lot of people have been praying, and I know that has made a huge difference."

No comments: