Friday, August 29, 2008

December 26, 2007

From my journal. . .

"A week ago I was being put to sleep for surgery to remove my dead baby. I'm very glad it's over with. I don't look forward to starting over, but at the same time I'm impatient and wish to be pregnant right away. I do miss having the hopes, dreams, wonder and excitement of expecting a baby in 4 months. God did give me the joy of being pregnant (and an easy pregnancy).

Ps. 145:1-21 was today's Psalm. [I encourage you to read it]. Lord, it would be wonderful if You provided me with twins. Part of me hopes for that and part of me believes You're actually going to give me that. I am thankful for everything God has done for me this past week and leading up to everything. He has been very gracious in many small ways that have made my life more comfortable."

No comments: