Sunday, August 31, 2008

March 16, 2008

From my journal. . .

"I sense (or maybe I want to believe) that I'll be pregnant with the promise in March, April, or May. [even though I wasn't supposed to be pregnant in March by doctor's orders, I didn't know if my timing had been off, keeping it an open possibility] I just have to keep believing and believe enough to tell my friends. My heart longs for my two little boys, ironically not for the little girl I lost.

Romans 4:18 "Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed. . .without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead. . .yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised."

We'll see what the next journal has in store!

[This is the verse I closed with on the last page of the journal book]

No comments: