Sunday, August 31, 2008

February 13, 2008

From my journal. . .

"A year ago Scott returned home. It took about this long to return back to completely normal. It's hard to believe he was gone this long plus one month. I hope we never have to go through this again. I must surrender my fears and desires to Him. God sees the big picture--I'll never understand His ways fully. I don't want to go through more heartache, but I do know I experienced such a sweet relationship with Jesus.
Psalm 34:1-10 "I will praise the Lord at all times; I will constantly speak His praises. . .come let us tell of the Lord's greatness; let us exalt His name together. I prayed to the Lord, and He answered me, freeing me from all my fears. I cried out to the Lord in my suffering, and He heard me. He set me free from all my fears. For the angel of the Lord guards all who fear him, and he rescues them. Taste and see the Lord is good. Oh the joys of those who trust in Him!"

Lord, thank you for setting me free from my fears. Help me to trust in You completely."

No comments: