Saturday, August 30, 2008

January 23 and 25

From my journal. . .


"This is a path of blind faith, because I do not know what lies ahead (when/if I'll be pregnant or if I'll go through more miscarriages). The good news is that my guide is not blind--He sees the big picture. That I know I can trust Him for even if it is a long road ahead. I'm starting to accept whatever will come my way rather than being fearful."


January 25, 2008

"I want to believe God has promised me children, but I suppose it could be through adoption. Whenever/whatever/however many I have to believe it will be good and perfect for us. Lord, send Your grace to relieve my fears. I want to believe you have spoken we'll have baby boy twins."

"You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest." Ps. 139:3 This is my time of rest; where I am no surprise to God. I know the Lord is good. He has blessed me so many ways and given me so many gifts."

No comments: