Sunday, August 31, 2008

March 12, 2008

I want to share the five basic principles of Beth Moore's "Believing God" study so you know what's going on in my head during this time.

1. God is who He says He is
2. God can do what He says He can do
3. I am who God says I am
4. God's Word is alive and active in me
5. I can do all things through Christ

I'm believing God!

From my journal. . .

"Lord I feel kind of crazy right now. I'm believing the unbelievable, but I also don't want to e having faith in something in my own timing. I believe the impossible, but then sometimes it makes me feel crazy and stupid. But I do believe You've promised me twins. I've also gotten so wrapped up in my belief and hope and not doubting that it does make me feel strange. Part of me feels like the ultimate test of faith is telling people what you've spoken before it happens. The only way we don't tell people is because we're afraid that it won't happen. Lord I need your counsel.
Because I'm believing God, I will be pregnant in the next 9 weeks. Lord if you want me to tell anyone specifically, please lead me."

Ps. 73:24, 26 "You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. . .my flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of m heart and my portion forever."

March 14, 2008
From my journal. . .

"Lord I feel like I'm falling apart--just overwhelmed with everything. Thank you that I can find refreshment and renewal in You. Lord we need you to do something powerful in our church."

No comments: